dimanche 30 mai 2010

Mother's day in France

I unfortunately realized recently how important memories are and as such I should not delay anymore the creation of a new blog for our family.....It will be my mother's day gift to everyone in the family. I will do my best and hope Nathan would have been proud of me. My main rule will be to do my best to publish a little something everyday. Here we start....



Since we have been in France, the weather did not allow us to play on the beach for very long and so we probably spent more time at the carrousel next to the beach than at the beach by itself (which is also infected with huge gelly fishes). Sophie and Maxime love to ride together...Sophie is taking care of the flying part and Max of the honk!

15 commentaires:

  1. Claire, I love that you're doing this. The kids look great, and I cannot wait to see you all very soon. Love you all so much!

    Aunt Susie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looking forward to reading you everyday!!! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Claire, thank you for creating this! The kids look happy and healthy! Nate would be very, very proud of you, for everything!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful idea ! I will keep an eye on this new blog ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have the most gorgeous niece and nephew in the entire world! Cannot wait to see them in person ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy Mother's Day, Claire! I think Nate would be proud. The kids look like they had a blast.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Très bonne idée Claire, et je pense que Nathan aurait été très fier de toi sachant ton opinion au départ sur les Blogs. Bisous CLO

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. thanks to all for your support. It means a lot to me

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Claire

    What a great blog...good to see the kids and hear how you are doing. THinking about you and wishing you all the best

    (don't you ever worry if Nate is proud of you...he never could stop beaming about you and that would never stop!

    Take care Amy

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Super idee Claire !! Ca fait vraiment plaisir d'avoir de vos nouvelles de de voir les petits loulous.
    On vous embrasse fort
    Delphine

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great to see the kids having fun. Look forward to following the updates. Michael

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Salut Clarinette,
    cela fait plaisir de suivre vos aventures en Bretagne.
    A bientot,

    Sandrine & Nicolas

    RépondreSupprimer