jeudi 2 septembre 2010

Sophie 1st day at school

now that we got internet access, we are back onto blogging updates!!!

Today was Sophie 1st day at school....Hard for everybody, and especially for me I have to say, which reminds me of something Magali (the person responsible for Max at the daycare) said to me about Maxime : it is hard for Maxime to let me leave in the morning and then after a little bit of time he is fine. However, each time they are changing location, indoors versus outdoors, it is a little bit hard on him and he needs some time to adjust. This morning I realize that I am exactly feeling like him. It is very hard emotionnally to adjust to something new right now.

For the first time yesterday, Sophie cried for her Papa to be there with her.

6 commentaires:

  1. Claire,

    You, Sophie, and Max have all been so brave in the face of Nate's death. I am amazed by how strong you are. Please know my thoughts are still with you regularly.

    Ellen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are all always in my thoughts as well. It's a very difficult transition and I too am amazed at all of your strength. I hope despite the difficult transition that Sophie had a wonderful day at school. Sending you all lots of love. Marwa

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Claire,
    Nous pensons tous tres fort a vous. Nous avons passe une agreable soiree en votre compagnie et esperons vous revoir bientot (pourquoi pas a Nantes?).

    Sandrine & Nicolas

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love from Oregon. Thinking of you guys.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. On pense bien a vous, je suis sure que Sophie va bien profiter de tout ce que peut lui apporter l'école
    Bisous,bisous, on se skype?
    Cath

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Claire, on pense bien a vous. Les transitions sont difficiles d'habitude alors forcement ca doit etre encore plus dur pour vous. Thinking of you, always, Helo and cie

    RépondreSupprimer