lundi 14 février 2011

Winter in Indianapolis

I was fortunate to be able to visit mom & dad for a long weekend, and wanted to share some pictures. Much of the weekend was spent at home, hanging out with Zeus (pictured here with his favorite stuffed rabbit).


Cathy & I created a snow shark. Unfortunately for Barbie, he was hungry.
Grandma Pat made a beautiful fire in the kitchen with Henry & James.
On Friday, Dad & I drove north to South Bend, where we found a great park with groomed trails to cross country ski.

I'm so happy that Mom & Dad have set up Dad's old Lionel Train set in the basement. Note the mirror pond created by Cathy, Nathan & I during one winter break!

1 commentaire:

  1. You guys are fun. The snow shark is fabulous! When they saw it, my boys totally appreciated it eating the barbie. :)

    RépondreSupprimer