lundi 7 juin 2010

sometimes nothing is working....

yesterday was Mamie Pat's birthday and I wanted to post a video of Sophie wishing her a happy birthday (Sophie was VERY excited about it). Unfortunately it did not work out. I remember Nathan was having a hard time posting video on his blog (something to do with the fact that we are working with a mac) but he was able to do so , so I am probably missing something here...any input about it is welcome!
Then I wanted to post some pictures of Sophie and Max from the past WE when the sun was passing by... but even that does not seem to work tonight!

hopefully I will be luckier tomorrow....

3 commentaires:

  1. desolee, peux pas t'aider. J'suis nuuuuuuuuuuuuule a ca.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. moi non plus, mais tu as mon soutien, bisous++

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have similar problems from time-to-time with a pc as well. If you haven't tried it yet, you can use youtube to upload the video and then embed the video from there.

    I am in Cambridge this week, quite close to the house I think and thinking of all of you often....

    RépondreSupprimer